All content and other code used to generate pages is protected by Copyright law and may not be copied without the express consent of Appdino.net. If you wish to make use of something on the website, please contact us first.
All names, brands, associated imagery and artwork are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Content can be licenced out as part of an automatic feed or for reprinting on a case-by-case basis. For more information, please contact us.
Some of our Services (such as our Forums) may be subject to additional conditions or rules. You warrant and agree that, while using the web site, you shall not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Post any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
3. Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents.
4. Post files or content that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
5. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
6. Post surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
7. Download any file posted by another User of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
8. Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying any public area of the Services.
9. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
You are solely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on or through the Services. “User Content” means User-Posted content or information of any type or medium, including but not limited to: letters, emails or other messages; other forms of communication through the Services; personal User information; forum posts; user reviews; game ratings, data, notes and testimonials; poll votes; images; audio or video files; and software. You may Post only User Content which you own, have created or which you have clear permission to Post. You acknowledge and agree that Appdino does not endorse any User Content and is not responsible or liable for any User Content, even though it may be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of another.
When you provide User Submissions, you grant to Appdino a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable license to use, distribute, edit, display, archive, publish, sublicense, perform, reproduce, make available, transmit, broadcast, sell, translate, and create derivative works of those User Submissions, and your name, voice, likeness and other identifying information where part of a User Submission, in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind now known or developed in the future, including, without limitation, for developing, manufacturing, and marketing. You agree that the foregoing grant of rights by you to Appdino is provided without any the entitlement of payment of fees or consideration.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
Appdino.net does not hold responsibility for the content of advertisements and promotional creative produced externally that appear on Appdino.